SilverLake Psychotherapy Associates
1036 Victory Boulevard, Staten Island, NY 10301|3010 Amboy Road, Staten Island, NY 10306
Fax: (718) 727-3317 | (718) 667-0131
E-mails: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
DIALECTICAL BEHAVIORAL THERAPY D.B.T. informed treatment track for adolescents and their families. An evidence based approach for effectively treating impulsive behavior, oppositional defiant behavior, and self injuring behavior.
OUTPATIENT SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT
• Comprehensive assessment conducted to determine the appropriate level of care
• Services provided by New York credentialed substance abuse counselors
• Early recovery relapse prevention
• Family based counseling for purposes of maintaining abstinence from drugs and alcohol
• Coordination with medical providers when clinically indicated from medication assisted treatment
• Individual and Group Therapy.
• Information and counseling on 12 step approach
• Onsite urine drug screening
SOCIAL SKILLS TRAINING
• Conducted by developmental specialists
• Coaching to enhance peer socialization
• Individual & group process available
Give us a call today and let us show you the SILVERLAKE PSYCHOTHERAPY ASSOCIATES can make a difference.
Individuals often present with very unique and complicated needs. The process for treatment at SilverLake includes a comprehensive assessment which leads to a specific plan for each client.
SilverLake Psychotherapy Associates offers a wide range of services & has served the Staten Island, New York, area & Richmond County with a long history of providing effective treatment for over 10 years.
Individual, couple, child, family psychotherapy and counseling
Effective treatment is provided in a warm, caring and confidential environment. The senior clinical staff oversee all aspects of care and have decades of experience in providing effective care to Staten Islanders.
In addition to individual sessions, SilverLake offers several groups which can be an effective method of treatment.
Group counseling can provide both support and education for the presenting issue.
SilverLake groups include:
• Addiction Groups
|• Social Skills Group for Children|
• Groups for children of divorced